|This filter is revolutionary and provides everything you need for great tasting drinking water and reduces limescale build-up in your kettle.
It's designed with the environment in mind so once the filter has expired, unlike other cartridges, it can be recycled and replaced. The filter housing is used time and time again. This means less material is being sent to waste, which in turn results in lower replacement cartridge costs.
The filter removes Class 1 particulates, chlorine, cysts, pesticides, insecticides, detergents Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other toxins.
ECO 3 Gold Recyclable Water Filter Kit with Scale Inhibitor Filter includes:
Replacement cartridges only £29.90
- Gold+ ECO 3 housing, head and filter
- ASV 3 push fit isolation tee
- 2 x 2m of 1/4" push-fit pipework
- 1/4" push-fit to 1/2" BSPT female adaptor
- Simple twist and unlock system with an auto shut off valve, no having to turn your water supply off.
- 0.5 micron carbon filter with scale inhibitor, reducing limescale build up in your kettle!
- 0.5 NSF carbon block removes Class 1 particulates, chlorine, cysts, pesticides, insecticides, detergents Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other toxins.
- Polyphosphate crystals reduces limescale formation giving clear drinking water
- When the filter is ready for replacing, remove the carbon insides, which are biodegradable, everything else can be recycled!
- WRAS and NSF approved - the highest quality approvals
- 6 month life span or 5500 litres
- All of the components in the filters can be recycled but the two basic
components would be the outer shell and head and the inner carbon
cartridge. By separating those two you can put them in their respective
bins and can be recycled accordingly. The carbon can be sprinkled on a